Raw Materials Supplier Training Resources
The Raw Materials Supplier Portal lets you easily view and maintain your company's profile, which includes important contact and order information. Through the portal you can:
- View, acknowledge, and change purchase orders
- View receipts and payments
- View invoices
- View purchase order history
- View consigned inventory
- View and update addresses
- View, add, and update contacts
- View and update diversity classifications
- View and update goods and services information
- View and update organizational information
- Attach, download, and acknowledge supplier documents
- And more
When first becoming a Raw Materials supplier, you will receive an invitation and credentials to self-register for the portal. You will use these credentials to access the Raw Materials portal to manage your everyday needs and ongoing transactions as a Sherwin-Williams supplier.
You must keep this information accurate to remain an active supplier with Sherwin-Williams.
Below you can find training guides by region, which include step-by-step instructions to register your company, manage your profile, navigate the portal, do business with us, and more.
Ready to log in? Go to the Raw Materials Supplier Portal